Are you interested in paediatric feeding?
Do you love working in a team?
Do you love cooking and everything about food?
Then come join our team!
We have a position available at Let’s Eat! for an Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist.
Position – Part time or full time – it’s your choice!
Hours – will include both after and before school
Start date: September / October 2020. We want you to join us at our (SOLD OUT) workshop that we are hosting in November. Get 2 days of highly sought after feeding therapy and be on the inside with our team.
- Send a detailed cover letter to Val – we want to know about the number of feeding cases you have seen. The feeding training you have done and why you want to join our team.
- Attach this with your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy/Speech Pathology
* Current AHPRA or SPA Registration
* Trained in some feeding programs (SOS, Division of Responsibility etc)
* Experience in fussy eating/feeding difficulties in babies and/or children
* Excellent time management skills and the management of a busy caseload.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Full Driver’s Licence and car
* Current First Aid certificate
* Current National Criminal Records Check.
* Current Working with Children Check.
This position is for therapists with at least a few years of generalist experience under their belts.
If you are an OT, not only will you be trained and supervised by Lets eat but we will arrange OT supervision for you as well.
A bit about Us…
Let’s Eat! Paediatric speech pathology is a feeding specialist practice. We see children from infants to teenagers with feeding difficulties and fussy eating/restricted feeding issues. If you follow us on social media then you know we have an excellent reputation, demonstrated feeding outcomes and supportive team working ethos.
Our practice has presented at the University of Newcastle in paediatric feeding, we have held workshops in feeding for doctors, nurses and parents. We host international presenters and even have an allied health sold out feeding workshop later this year. Paediatric Feeding is what we are passionate about!
We help each other to be the best we can and work collaboratively with all of our clients to help them achieve their goals. We love what we do and can’t wait to have another therapist join our team.